The Following is a list of
paddling equipment for day paddling (In
addition to your kayak and paddle):
Required - Coast
Guard Approved PFD, Whistle, Appropriate
Clothing and Footwear for Weather Conditions
Personal ID, Sunscreen, Sun Glasses, Insect
Repellent, Drinking Water, Snacks, Bilge
Pump and/or Sponge
Additional Equipment (Optional)
- Spray Skirt, Paddle Leash, Extra Paddle
(If Paddling Alone), Paddle Float (For Self
Rescue), Personal First Aid Kit
• Some weeks, trip details may not be
posted until the Thursday evening before the
paddle - please be patient!!
• Be sure to check the schedule the night
before the trip in the event that last
minute changes are necessary.
• For early and late season paddles, it is
critical that you dress accordingly -
wet/dry suits are STRONGLY recommended!!
• Also note the current weather conditions
at the bottom of this page.